Monêtier Les Bains lies on the doorstep of the Ecrins National Park in the Hautes Alpes region of France.
With its natural hot spring, Monetier les Bains has a complex of 4500m² offering outdoor and indoor pools, water massage, relaxation rooms, jacuzzi, musical grotto, etc
The park has a good number of some of the highest summits in the French Alps.
The surrounding valleys are home to numerous villages like that of Monêtier les Bains, all waiting to give you a warm welcome.
During wintertime, this ski resort has 250 km of pistes and in the summer you’ll find countless tracks for hikers of all levels from a walk in the pastures full of cows to the famous summits.
For those who love other types of sports the village and surrounding area offer mountain biking, horse riding, rafting, swimming, climbing, etc.
Although we can’t guarantee sunshine during your holiday, one has to state that we have 300 days of it a year, giving you a good chance of meeting up !
If not, the natural hot water that runs in the small “canals” in the streets will reheat those in need !
- BRIANCON SWIMMING POOL: 1 outdoor pool, 2 indoor pools, one for pleasure and one for swimming, a slide, a paddling pool, saunas, hammams, jacuzzi.
- ICE RINK
- CLIMBING WALL : Briancon
- GOLF : Mongenèvre.
- TENNIS : in Monetier and other villages of Serre Chevalier
- MOUNTAIN BIKING : Biking paths
- HORSE RIDING : Villeneuve, Serre Chevalier 1400 and Le Lauzet, Serre Chevalier 1500.
- CLIMBING, HIKING, MOUNTAINEERING : with guides
- FISHING : in the rivers and lakes
- HELICOPTER RIDES
- ADVENTURE PARC Villeneuve & Briançon
- CASINO in Briancon
- ALPINE MUSEUM
- CINEMA... 2 screens in Monetier.